Garage Door High-Lift Conversion
- Date: 19 September 2022
- Project Type: Garage Door High-Lift conversion
About this Project
AG Smart Garage recent project. A great update for this beautiful Northfield house. Conversion of a C.H.I. garage door from standard 8′ height to a high-lift structure as well as converting from a ceiling mounted to wall mounted garage door opener providing the home owner with more vertical space to install a car lift.
Below are the makes & models used in this project.
- LiftMaster 8500W
- Garage door springs, cables, drums, tracks, and hardware
Lift Master 8500W DC Battery Backup Wall Mount Wi-Fi
DC Battery Backup Wall Mount Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
- Wall mount design frees up ceiling space in your garage, reduces noise and vibration.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows for smartphone control with the myQ® app.
- Battery Backup allows you to open/close your door even when the power is out.
- Includes myQ Remote LED Light featuring 1,500 lumens.
- Automatic Garage Door Lock deadbolts your door after closing.
- Works with Amazon Key: Enables convenient and secure In-Garage Delivery.