Our Mission Statement
AG Smart Garage is a full-service garage door sales, repair, and installation service provider committed to providing the Chicagoland community with exceptional customer service, smart, secure, and innovative garage door solutions using the highest-quality products.
We are growing! Currently looking to fill a Customer Service Representative (CSR) role. The CSR is responsible for a providing a wide range of duties, such as answering phone lines, scheduling/managing calendars, making/confirming appointment/meeting arrangements, editing and proofreading proposals, and writing correspondence. Must be self-managed, numbers oriented, and be creative with project work. Must be resourceful, an independent thinker, and self-sufficient as well as self-motivated.
This position could be converted to a full time leadership role!
We’re focused on innovation and emerging technologies regarding smart garage products and the smart home industry in general. We value education, professional, and personal growth and we invest in our team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing overall administrative activities for the office.
- Following up with existing and potential customers.
- Remaining responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations.
- Performing administrative work such as typing, filing, sorting, and distributing mail; assisting with the preparation of correspondence to clients
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
- Assisting accountants with activities such as processing accounts payable and accounts receivables in an accurate and timely manner and other related activities
- Will be participating and supervising in a wide-range of company projects and events
- Managing marketing activities
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Previous experience as an office manager, supervisory experience is a plus
- Strong computer and internet skills including all MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Experience with payroll software a plus
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for customer service
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates degree in Business Administration or Bachelors preferred
Other jobs at AG Smart Garage
Service Technician 1
Northwest Chicago Area, Illinois
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to Setup an Interview
Simply fill out the form below and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will review your application against the role requirements and update you on the outcome of your application as well as any next steps.