Our Mission Statement
AG Smart Garage is a full-service garage door sales, repair, and installation service provider committed to providing the northwest Chicagoland community with exceptional customer service, smart, secure, and innovative garage door solutions using the highest-quality products.
We are growing! Currently looking to fill a full and part time Service Technician roles. The Service Technician is responsible for all garage door service and installation functions as well as providing our customers with best in class service.
We’re focused on innovation and emerging technologies regarding smart garage products and the smart home industry in general. We value education, professional, and personal growth and we invest in our team members.
We offer competitive pay, training, medical benefits, 401k, and PTO.
- Develop and maintain customer rapport, outstanding communication, and customer service.
- Inspect and diagnose garage doors, openers, and related components.
- Replace or repair garage doors, garage door openers and parts.
- Pick-up inventory from suppliers and restock service truck.
- Perform job duties in a garage environment during all seasons.
- General construction experience; previous garage door sales preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Technically savvy.
- Self-confident and great team member
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to push, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
- Pass criminal background check and drug screening.
High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Company Match
Other jobs at AG Smart Garage
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to Setup an Interview
Simply fill out the form below and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will review your application against the role requirements and update you on the outcome of your application as well as any next steps.